Website University of Scranton
University of Scranton
Part Time Nursing Lab Assistant
The University of Scranton embraces diversity and inclusion through its mission, Jesuit identity, strategic plans, community outreach programs, and numerous diversity programs. The University of Scranton is an Equal Opportunity employer and actively solicits applications from historically underrepresented candidates. Please see our full non-discrimination statement below.
The University is committed to providing an educational, residential, and working environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. Members of the University community, applicants for employment or admissions, guests and visitors have the right to be free from harassment or discrimination based on race, color, religion, ancestry, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Sexual harassment, including sexual violence, is a form of sex discrimination prohibited by Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972. The University does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational, extracurricular, athletic, or other programs or in the context of employment.
Anyone who has questions about the Universityâ€™s Sexual Harassment and Sexual Misconduct Policy, or the Universityâ€™s Non-Discrimination or Anti-Harassment Policy, or wishes to report a possible violation of one of the policy should contact:
Elizabeth M. Garcia
Title IX Coordinator
The Office of Equity and Diversity
Institute of Molecular Biology & Medicine, Rm 311
The University is a Catholic and Jesuit University animated by the spiritual vision and the tradition of excellence characteristic of the Society of Jesus and those who share in its way of proceeding. All candidates must indicate how they would help communicate and support the Catholic and Jesuit identity and mission of the University. The Universityâ€™s mission statement and a description of the history and concepts of the Ignatian teaching philosophy may be found at https://www.scranton.edu/about/jesuit-tradition/index.shtml.
Coordinates those resources that provide the student with opportunities to gain skills and knowledge outside of the formal classroom setting.
– Provide assistance to students in meeting course requirements
– Administer performance examinations related to laboratory assignments
– Assist students in acquiring psychomotor and critical thinking skills and the application of knowledge and nursing principles to the psychomotor domain through practice and the identification and recommendation of available learning resources and the use of case studies
– Administer and correct student examinations related to studentsâ€™ laboratory assignments
– Demonstrate use of computer and audiovisual equipment to students
– Provide students with assistance as needed
– Assist the Laboratory Director with overall functions of the department
Additional Skills Required:
– Excellent interpersonal, management, and organizational skills
– Advanced knowledge of nursing practice
– Intermediate computer skills
– Must be able to respect, support and contribute to the Universityâ€™s Catholic and Jesuit mission
Minimum Education Requirements:
– BS in Nursing is required
Minimum Job Experience Requirements:
– Two (2) years of recent clinical practice
Full Time/Part Time:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/4937139
Copyright Â©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency