Website University of Scranton
University of Scranton
Assistant Director of Enrollment Marketing for Graduate Admissions
The University of Scranton embraces diversity and inclusion through its mission, Jesuit identity, strategic plans, community outreach programs, and numerous diversity programs. The University of Scranton is an Equal Opportunity employer and actively solicits applications from historically underrepresented candidates. Please see our full non-discrimination statement below.
The University is committed to providing an educational, residential, and working environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. Members of the University community, applicants for employment or admissions, guests and visitors have the right to be free from harassment or discrimination based on race, color, religion, ancestry, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Sexual harassment, including sexual violence, is a form of sex discrimination prohibited by Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972. The University does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational, extracurricular, athletic, or other programs or in the context of employment.
Anyone who has questions about the Universityâ€™s Sexual Harassment and Sexual Misconduct Policy, or the Universityâ€™s Non-Discrimination or Anti-Harassment Policy, or wishes to report a possible violation of one of the policy should contact:
Elizabeth M. Garcia
Title IX Coordinator
The Office of Equity and Diversity
Institute of Molecular Biology & Medicine, Rm 311
The University is a Catholic and Jesuit University animated by the spiritual vision and the tradition of excellence characteristic of the Society of Jesus and those who share in its way of proceeding. All candidates must indicate how they would help communicate and support the Catholic and Jesuit identity and mission of the University. The Universityâ€™s mission statement and a description of the history and concepts of the Ignatian teaching philosophy may be found at https://www.scranton.edu/about/jesuit-tradition/index.shtml.
The Assistant Director of Enrollment Marketing for Graduate Admissions serves as the point person for executing a comprehensive, integrated communication strategy that will attract and engage prospective students at the graduate level, from inquiry to matriculation.
– Build and implement electronic campaigns, documents, queries, and reports to execute strategic communication objectives in the admissions customer relationship management (CRM) system
– Responsible for executing the comprehensive communications flow for the Office of Graduate & International Admissions and related initiatives to support graduate enrollment goals to include: writing, editing, and proofing all print and electronic communication in coordination with the Enrollment Marketing team; and organizing a communication calendar that will engage prospective students to move seamlessly through the enrollment funnel
– Oversee the Graduate Admissions webpages in the University of Scranton CMS, ensuring it is up-to-date and user-friendly
– Maintain and manage all hardcopy, electronic, and mail house communications, including work flow, testing and execution
– In partnership with Marketing, engage prospective students through digital marketing and social media outreach
– Analyze market trends, competition and applicant behavior to refine communication strategies
– Foster relationships with academic departments and other relevant stakeholders to ensure accurate and dedicated departmental messaging
Additional Skills Required:
– Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build rapport with prospective students via email marketing messages
– Strong proficiency with a CRM required; Slate preferred
– Excellent/exceptional writing skills and the ability to write clear marketing messages to prospective college bound students
-m Ability to learn quickly, to multi-task and to also work independently
– Ability to problem solve and identify process efficiencies and improvements
– Must be able to support the Universityâ€™s commitment to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture
– Must be able to respect, support and contribute to the Universityâ€™s Catholic and Jesuit mission
Minimum Education Requirements:
– Bachelors required
– Masterâ€™s degree preferred
Minimum Job Experience Requirements:
– One (1) year of professional experience in higher education admissions, communications and marketing, or related field required
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Additional hours as required.
Full Time/Part Time:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
To apply, visit https://universityofscrantonjobs.com/postings/7102
Copyright Â©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency