Website University of San Francisco
University of San Francisco
USF Hilltop Campus
The lifeguard is responsible for the safety & support of the aquatics program at
the University of San Francisco (USF).
Full Job Description:
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain the safety of the patrons in and around the pool
2. Represent the office of RSD in a professional attitude
3. Communicate & enforce all RSD regulations and pool rules in a personable and professional manner.
4. Communicate any potential dangerous elements of the facility to the Aquatics Manager.
5. Be a liaison between patrons and the Aquatics Manager.
6. Must comply with industry standards for safety and participation.
7. Certifications in Lifeguarding, CPR, First Aid & AED.
8. Must be able to recognize & respond effectively in emergencies in accordance with facility emergency action plans.
9. Work as a team with other lifeguards during daily hours, drills and special events.
10. Create a productive learning environment to ensure growth of the individual as well as the University.
Requirements for Experience/Education: You must have a current lifeguard certification in order to be hired.
Salary Range :
$20-$22/hour; commensurate with experience
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/5007327.
The University of San Francisco is located in the heart of one of the world’s most innovative and diverse cities, and is home to a vibrant academic community of students and faculty who achieve excellence in their fields. Its diverse student body enjoys direct access to faculty, small classes and outstanding opportunities in the city itself. USF is San Francisco’s first university, and its Jesuit Catholic mission helps ignite a student’s passion for social justice and a desire to “Change the World From Here.” For more information, visit http://www.usfca.edu.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.