Website Regis University
Enrollment Assistant, Processing
Northwest Denver Campus
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Requested Start Date for this Position:
02/19/2024 – 17 days to go
Northwest Denver Campus
Full-time or Part-time:
Under the direction of the Assistant Director of Enrollment Services, the Enrollment Assistant, Processing is responsible for all aspects of the admissions application file processing in support of the Office of Admissions enrollment goals. The Enrollment Assistant, Processing works in multiple databases and systems to accurately and efficiently achieve processing and communication goals within established deadlines.
Working at Regis
As Regis employees, we embrace our Jesuit Catholic values of respect, inclusion and equity, and welcome employees, faculty and students from all faiths and cultures. Together, we perform our duties in alignment with the mission of the University and seek dedicated individuals to contribute to and strengthen that mission and our service to students.
Take a moment to consider our Total Rewards package:
– A generous tuition benefit for employees, spouses, and dependents
– Paid Mission leave to give employees time to volunteer in the community
– Options for flexible work
– Additional time off each year when the University closes for Winter Break
– Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please submit a resume, cover letter and list of references with your application. Current employees, please submit an application by logging into Workday. Click on the Career Worklet and access the internal site.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Application File Management
• Processes admissions applications from submission through permanent file creation using a variety of databases and systems. Maintains a high-level working knowledge of procedures and systems.
• Creates and manages the application file using multiple databases and systems.
• Provides information and guidance to students and staff regarding admission policies and procedures.
• Maintain data quality to meet AACRAO guidelines, FERPA regulations, and Regis University standards and policies.
• Develop and maintain admissions-related files and forms, which include confidential information.
• Communicate with staff and applicants regarding application file requirements and status.
• Maintain and update training manuals with the latest revisions.
• Creates and maintains accurate applicant data, adhering to Regis University and the Office of Admissions data and documents standards, policies, and procedures using Recruiter (CRM), ImageNow, and Colleague (SIS).
• Other Duties as Assigned to support the department.
Scope of Authority:
• Critical thinking and independent decision making is critical. The Enrollment Assistant, Processing is encouraged to look for opportunities to improve processes to accomplish workload and seeks input from the supervisor when appropriate.
Results of Actions:
• Errors can be made in processes, training, and metrics that impact the department and its ability to serve students, staff, and faculty. It is essential that this employee stays abreast of changes in organization, policy, procedure, training, and metrics. In addition, it is necessary for this employee to maintain personal knowledge of FERPA regulations and the student’s right to privacy by ensuring the student’s identity is protected. These errors can result in low student service satisfaction, impacting recruitment and retention, which can result in a loss of funds and revenue for the university.
High School Diploma
• Minimum of one year of professional experience in a higher education environment. Related experience will be considered in lieu of professional experience requirements.
• Advanced proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office products is preferred.
• Must have excellent oral, written, and customer service skills.
• Bilingual, Spanish-speaking preferred, but not required.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
$19.00 / Hourly
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/4990663.
Since 1877, Regis University has been using our Jesuit background to provide an education for men and women of all ages and faiths and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission: A Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Inspired by St. Ignatius Loyola, the mission of Regis University is to educate men and women of all ages to make a positive impact in a rapidly-changing global society. We encourage our students to seek truth, live purposeful lives, and continually examine and attempt to answer the question: “How ought we to live?” Regis University’s Northwest Campus is the main campus and administrative hub, located in Denver, Colorado. Regis University has three additional campuses in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Thornton, Colorado and the Denver Tech Center, as well as distance learning initiatives.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.