Website Regis University
Northwest Denver Campus
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Requested Start Date for this Position:
07/10/2023 – 14 days to go
Northwest Denver Campus
Full-time or Part-time:
Regis University’s Strategic Enrollment Management division is seeking a creative, well-rounded Multimedia Specialist to join our fast-moving Enrollment Marketing team. This position will support our efforts by producing a variety of digital content for web including graphics, copywriting, photography and video.
This role requires experience in copywriting, proofreading, graphic design, photography and video production. The ideal candidate will be able to produce high-quality content that is compelling, authentic, engaging and can distinguish Regis University’s programs, student experiences, events and academic excellence.
Candidates must have a portfolio of relevant design and multimedia samples to share. Bilingual English-Spanish candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Working at Regis
As Regis employees, we embrace our Jesuit Catholic values of respect, inclusion and equity, and welcome employees, faculty and students from all faiths and cultures. Together, we perform our duties in alignment with the mission of the University and seek dedicated individuals to contribute to and strengthen that mission and our service to students.
Take a moment to consider our Total Rewards package:
– A generous tuition benefit for employees, spouses, and dependents
– Paid Mission leave to give employees time to volunteer in the community
– Options for flexible work
– Additional time off each year when the University closes for Winter Break
– Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please submit a resume, cover letter and list of references with your application. Current employees, please submit an application by logging into Workday. Click on the Career Worklet and access the internal site.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce high-quality, relevant content for multiple digital channels including website, social media, email campaigns and more.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to determine appropriate visual elements to illustrate specific stories, campaigns and collateral.
- Conduct interviews, photo and video shoots.
- Create graphics and templates for social media and video content.
- Produce and edit videos for a variety of platforms including our website, YouTube, Instagram and TikTok.
- Communicate effectively with staff, faculty, students and community members.
- Maintain an organized asset library and digital workspace.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, digital media production, journalism, graphic design, or a related field from an accredited institution of higher education is preferred; related experience will be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum one year of experience in marketing, communications, content creation, or creative role.
- Beginner or intermediate photography experience.
- Intermediate experience with video production.
- Intermediate experience creating a variety of digital and print designs.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite applications, including Photoshop, Premiere Pro, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Can work well in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and manage multiple projects within assigned time frames
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and electronically.
- Bilingual English-Spanish
- Short-form video content creation experience.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
To view our Benefits Guide use either the link or the web address below.
$50,000 / annually
Since 1877, Regis University has been using our Jesuit background to provide an education for men and women of all ages and faiths and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission: A Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Inspired by St. Ignatius Loyola, the mission of Regis University is to educate men and women of all ages to make a positive impact in a rapidly-changing global society. We encourage our students to seek truth, live purposeful lives, and continually examine and attempt to answer the question: ‘How ought we to live?’ Regis University’s Northwest Campus is the main campus and administrative hub, located in Denver, Colorado. Regis University has three additional campuses in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Thornton, Colorado and the Denver Tech Center, as well as distance learning initiatives.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-41486ecd5907ad458b08bc69ab45a93c
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.