Website Marquette University
Be The Difference Begins with Great People.
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can make the difference in the lives of students and faculty? We’re always looking for highly talented individuals to join our team – people who think big, care deeply, and believe in being the difference in their work and community.
We prioritize student success, access to education, and service in our work to educate well-rounded servant leaders who transform their fields, our society and the world. Our Catholic, Jesuit approach emphasizes student engagement with the world around them and formation of the heart and mind.
We believe in our mission: The search for truth, the discovery and sharing of knowledge, the fostering of personal and professional excellence, the promotion of a life of faith, and the development of leadership expressed in service to others. These core values guide our relationships with our students, each other, and our community.
Marquette University offers a rich and competitive Total Rewards package including medical, dental, vision, 403(b) with up to 8% company match, 5 weeks of time off to start, and tuition benefits for employees, spouses, and dependents with no payback requirement! View details of our total rewards package.
In this role you will direct all recruitment and outreach programs for the College of Engineering. Works closely with the Office of Undergraduate Admissions and the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs to ensure that the College’s enrollment and outreach goals are achieved.
This is your next opportunity to join an organization that invests in their employees’ career journey by diversifying their skills, deepening their expert knowledge, encouraging a healthy work-life balance, focusing on personal wellbeing, providing leadership training, and sustaining a culture of respect and inclusion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee all College of Engineering enrollment initiatives.
- Develop recruiting strategies for the College to market and manage recruiting initiatives.
- Recruit first year students, target to be set yearly and manage admissions activities with Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Develop marketing plans and coordinate with Admissions programs to drive applications and admits to the college
- Supervise, host, and track College visitations by prospective students continuously update the value proposition with college leadership.
- Promote and develop partnership activities for external STEM programs to develop the pipeline of prospective students
- Identify and attend local and national high school events to encourage applications from prospective students to the College of Engineering.
- Develop and deploy web resources, print materials, videos, and social media for recruiting and outreach
- Develop opportunities and programming to increase enrollment of a more diverse student body.
- Provide supervision to student employees who assist with the needs of the college.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Requires a bachelor’s degree preferably in the field of engineering, technology, or related field.
- Requires 5 years of related experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience in an educational institution.
- Knowledge of admissions process and procedures.
- Basic understanding of finance concepts and practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, presentation skills, and the ability to deal with diverse constituencies.
- Strong computer competency, to include proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and web-based and social media applications.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, professional attitude, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Willingness to travel and work evening hours.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with student recruitment in higher education.
All applications for this position must be received through Marquette University’s online application system
It is the policy of Marquette University to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other applicable federal or state-protected classification.
To apply for this job please visit employment.marquette.edu.