Website Loyola University Chicago
*THIS POSITION IS 11 HOURS PER WEEK / NON-EXEMPT, HOURLY PAID*
Duties and Responsibilities:
Coordinates the graduate programs in Computer Science;
- Assists the Graduate Program Directors with monitoring the progress of M.S. and (eventually) Ph.D. graduate students towards graduation;
- Assists the Graduate Program Directors with the recruitment of new applicants to the graduate programs;
- Assists the Graduate Program Directors in responding to student queries;
- Assists the Graduate Program Directors in outreach to alumni and keeping track of alumni;
- Monitors the Graduate Admissions portal for new applicants and assists with outreach to incomplete applications;
- Coordinates new international applications with the ISSS office;
- Processes stipends and tuition reimbursement for support of new and continuing graduate students;
- In consultation with the Chairperson/Program Director, monitors the Graduate Activity Fee budget account;
- In consultation with the Graduate Program Directors, assists with assignments of teaching assistants.
- Assists with registration of graduate students.
- Assists and coordinates departmental events such as new student orientation and end-of-semester celebration;
- Assists with maintaining and updating the graduate website and graduate handbook;
- Assists the Administrative Assistant as needed;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and/or Work Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent and one year of related experience in an office setting.
To apply for this job please visit www.careers.luc.edu.