Website John Carroll University
Bus Driver, Part Time
Posting Number: AS736P
Primary responsibility is to operate university buses and vans as scheduled to support university department and event needs. Duties must be performed in a courteous and respectful manner that represents the university mission and values for all faculty, staff, students, and guests of the university.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Complete pre-trip inspections and log operation destinations and usage.
• Report service and or repair concerns on supplied pre-trip logs.
• Fuel vehicles as needed and clean-up bus after trip.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Current CDL Class A or B with passenger endorsement for bus driving in the State of Ohio.
• Comply with all state and local highway laws, and license checks.
• Interest in understanding and supporting John Carroll’s mission to inspire individuals to excel in learning, leadership, and service in the region and in the world.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to be flexible with time.
Normal Working Hours and Conditions:
Physical Requirements :
Ability to drive vans and buses and to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light amounts of weight.
About John Carroll University:
John Carroll University is a private, coeducational, Jesuit Catholic university, founded in 1886, dedicated to developing people with the knowledge and character to lead and to serve. The University is located in University Heights, Ohio, an attractive residential suburb 10 miles east of downtown Cleveland. Academically, the University consists of the College of Arts and Sciences and the Boler College of Business, which both include graduate programs. The University offers 39 Academic Programs in the arts, social sciences, natural sciences, and business at the undergraduate level, and in select areas at the master’s level.The University enrolls approximately 2,500 undergraduate students and 500 graduate students and has a student-to-faculty ratio of 14:1. John Carroll University is one of 27 Jesuit universities in the United States and has been listed in U.S. News & World Report magazine’s top 10 rankings of Midwest regional universities for more than 30 consecutive years.
John Carroll University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. The University is committed to diversity in the workplace and strongly encourages applications from women and minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/4974247
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.