Website John Carroll University
Masters in Applied Behavior Analysis Supervision Coordinator
Posting Number: AS744P
The Department of Psychology at John Carroll University invites applications for a part-time position in Psychology to begin as soon as possible but no later than August 2024. This position entails coordinating supervision and providing supervision for current graduate students enrolled in the Master’s in Applied Behavior Analysis Program. We are primarily interested in hiring someone with leadership and supervision experience. Full consideration will be given to applications received prior to January 31, 2024.
The primary responsibilities of this part-time position will be to coordinate supervision placements, maintain relationships with placement sites, provide individual supervision to students, assist with advising and supporting student capstone projects, and supporting program growth. The successful candidate will hold a Ph.D. in Psychology or closely related field and certification as a Behavior Analyst (BCBA), and will have a strong interest in supporting graduate students in a Jesuit liberal arts institution.
• Cover letter that addresses qualifications for the position and contributions to diversity, equity, and inclusion in prior professional settings
• Curriculum Vitae
• Supervision/Leadership philosophy statement
• Name and Contact information for three references
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinating supervision placements for graduate students
• Maintaining relationships with supervision placements
• Providing individual supervision to students needing individual site supervisors
• Serve as the point of contact for all placements
• Oversee and organize Memorandums of Understanding with placement sites and John Carroll University’s legal team
• Overseeing group supervision for graduate students
• Instructing a Master’s level course in the verified course sequence
• Assisting students with research related capstone projects
• Assisting the director for accreditation requirements
• Assisting with the recruitment and acceptance of new graduate students
• A Ph.D. in Psychology or closely related field and certification as a Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
• Prior teaching/supervision/leadership experience with demonstrated effectiveness
• Prior experience in using the principles and methods of ABA to advance the health and functioning of children, adolescents, and adults
• Prior experience supervising the delivery of ABA,
• Prior experience conducting research, including: obtaining external funding; working with the Institutional Review Board to obtain approval
• Publishing peer reviewed manuscripts and presenting research findings at regional, national, or international conferences
• Supporting student research/capstone projects
Normal Working Hours and Conditions:
Physical Requirements :
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; to travel to other office locations and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
About John Carroll University:
John Carroll University is a private, coeducational, Jesuit Catholic university, founded in 1886, dedicated to developing people with the knowledge and character to lead and to serve. The University is located in University Heights, Ohio, an attractive residential suburb 10 miles east of downtown Cleveland. Academically, the University consists of the College of Arts and Sciences and the Boler College of Business, which both include graduate programs. The University offers 39 Academic Programs in the arts, social sciences, natural sciences, and business at the undergraduate level, and in select areas at the master’s level.The University enrolls approximately 2,500 undergraduate students and 500 graduate students and has a student-to-faculty ratio of 14:1. John Carroll University is one of 27 Jesuit universities in the United States and has been listed in U.S. News & World Report magazine’s top 10 rankings of Midwest regional universities for more than 30 consecutive years.
John Carroll University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. The University is committed to diversity in the workplace and strongly encourages applications from women and minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/4958692
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.