Website Regis University
Events and Scheduling Manager
Northwest Denver CampusThornton Campus
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Requested Start Date for this Position:
09/20/2023 – 23 days to go
Northwest Denver Campus
Full-time or Part-time:
This position is the primary academic and event scheduling contact between the campus community and academic colleges with questions and concerns for academic scheduling issues. This position also oversees day-to-day activity and planning for Events and Conference Services. Event coordinator(s) report to this position. This position will serve as the primary system administrator for the scheduling and space management system (R25/25Live) and will manage space information for R25/25Live and Colleague.
Working at Regis University
As Regis employees, we embrace our Jesuit Catholic values of respect, inclusion and equity, and welcome employees, faculty and students from all faiths and cultures. Together, we perform our duties in alignment with the mission of the University and seek dedicated individuals to contribute to and strengthen that mission and our service to students.
Take a moment to consider our Total Rewards package:
– A generous tuition benefit for employees, spouses, and dependents
– Paid Mission leave to give employees time to volunteer in the community
– Options for flexible work
– Additional time off each year when the University closes for Winter Break
– Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please submit a resume, cover letter and list of references with your application. Current employees, please submit an application by logging into Workday. Click on the Career Worklet and access the internal site.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the University’s scheduling infrastructure for both academic and non-academic functions.
- Oversee the University’s Events and Conference Services department, including managing event staff and student work study staff.
- Work closely with ITS (Information Technology Services), Physical Plant and other university departments to arrange for maintenance details and coordination within all University space, classrooms, conference rooms, communal areas, and event space.
- Manage interface between the 25Live system and Colleague, investigating errors and running logs to identify potential issues.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of academic space scheduling. This includes managing academic schedules, reservations, room set-ups, and accommodating internal and external client’s needs.
- Maintain cancellations or changes of all classroom assignments, including communicating late classroom changes to faculty, staff, and students.
- Exhibit understanding of class time scheduling guidelines.
Bachelor’s degree, from an accredited institution of higher education. Master’s or other advanced degree preferred.
Two years of experience in managing systems and events. Demonstrable examples of managing a small staff.
$55,000 / annually
Since 1877, Regis University has been using our Jesuit background to provide an education for men and women of all ages and faiths and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission: A Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Inspired by St. Ignatius Loyola, the mission of Regis University is to educate men and women of all ages to make a positive impact in a rapidly-changing global society. We encourage our students to seek truth, live purposeful lives, and continually examine and attempt to answer the question: ‘How ought we to live?’ Regis University’s Northwest Campus is the main campus and administrative hub, located in Denver, Colorado. Regis University has three additional campuses in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Thornton, Colorado and the Denver Tech Center, as well as distance learning initiatives.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-8be3bc0496734b49bc3c322b6572f6f6
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.