Website Regis University
Director of Post-Traditional Enrollment
Northwest Denver Campus
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Requested Start Date for this Position:
11/01/2023 – 1 month to go
Northwest Denver Campus
Full-time or Part-time:
The Director of Post-Traditional Enrollment will support the Assistant Vice President of Enrollment Management by playing a key role in developing and executing a forward-thinking vision and a mission-driven organizational culture for the Post-Traditional Enrollment team. The Director of Post-Traditional Enrollment is responsible for establishing and implementing a strategic, comprehensive plan that supports and enhances student enrollment and will oversee adult undergraduate, transfer, graduate, and doctoral enrollment. The successful candidate will be a relationship builder who listens, inspires, and establishes trust and collaborative partnerships across the University.
Working at Regis University
As Regis employees, we embrace our Jesuit Catholic values of respect, inclusion and equity, and welcome employees, faculty and students from all faiths and cultures. Together, we perform our duties in alignment with the mission of the University and seek dedicated individuals to contribute to and strengthen that mission and our service to students.
Take a moment to consider our Total Rewards package:
– A generous tuition benefit for employees, spouses, and dependents
– Paid Mission leave to give employees time to volunteer in the community
– Options for flexible work
– Additional time off each year when the University closes for Winter Break
– Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please submit a resume, cover letter and list of references with your application. Current employees, please submit an application by logging into Workday. Click on the Career Worklet and access the internal site.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- In collaboration with the Assistant Vice President of Enrollment Management, develop, implement, refine, and evaluate a strategic and innovative enrollment plan to achieve short- and long-range enrollment goals of the University, while addressing enrollment initiatives defined within the University’s strategic plan.
- Provide overall unit leadership for 15+ exempt and nonexempt staff within the Post-Traditional Enrollment team.
- Recruit, hire, train, develop, and provide leadership and direction to the Post-Traditional Enrollment team necessary to achieve enrollment goals.
- Effectively lead a high-performing team of Associate Directors and Assistant Directors. Develop objectives, processes, and performance metrics, and identify needed data to ensure consistent, high-quality analysis, goal-setting, and development for employees.
- Facilitate optimal performance of staff by building a team and fostering professional growth so that team members are equipped to approach the challenges of their positions and contribute to successful recruitment and outreach efforts.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive playbook to optimize new student recruitment, enrollment, and the overall student experience.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive talent development and employee career succession plan, including an effective onboarding plan, ongoing feedback/coaching, a competency-based certification program, and a regular performance review process
- Establish annual enrollment goals including adult undergraduate, transfer, graduate, and doctoral student enrollment for respective programs in collaboration with academic and admissions leaders.
- Evaluate program enrollment trends and performance, identify growth opportunities, execute program & market positioning enhancements, and launch new program offerings in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Maintain familiarity with current and developing recruitment technologies and practices and their application in achieving enrollment goals.
- Consult and collaborate extensively with academic leadership to bolster and advance strategic partnerships; develop a network of strategic partnerships to drive enrollment (revenue) goals.
- Develop and manage program-specific recruitment/marketing tactical plans with participation from academic colleagues and key stakeholders to include on-campus events and program-specific interview days.
- Participate in the development and implementation of department-wide policies and procedures that manage and support innovative and efficient protocols that are responsive, service-oriented, and collaborative.
- Ensure functions adhere to institutional policies, federal and state regulations, along with meeting established enrollment best practices established by NACAC, NAGAP, and other similar professional organizations.
- Represent the department on University and department committees as assigned. Serve as a designee for the Assistant Vice President of Enrollment Management, as requested.
- Travel to represent the University at conferences and national meetings; lead in session and forum (presentation) submissions to showcase success in next-generation recruitment activities in the enrollment management space.
- Fulfill other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
- At least three (3) of experience in student recruiting, and/or enrollment management services reflecting progressively increasing levels of responsibility and accountability.
- Internal candidates should be in their current role or employed by Regis University for at least six months.
- Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory or exempt level experience in a related environment.
- Experience hiring and staffing for ever-evolving enrollment management positions.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work. In addition, some local, regional, and/or national travel is required.
$75,000 to $85,000/annually commensurate with qualifications
Since 1877, Regis University has been using our Jesuit background to provide an education for men and women of all ages and faiths and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission: A Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Inspired by St. Ignatius Loyola, the mission of Regis University is to educate men and women of all ages to make a positive impact in a rapidly-changing global society. We encourage our students to seek truth, live purposeful lives, and continually examine and attempt to answer the question: ‘How ought we to live?’ Regis University’s Northwest Campus is the main campus and administrative hub, located in Denver, Colorado. Regis University has three additional campuses in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Thornton, Colorado and the Denver Tech Center, as well as distance learning initiatives.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-b11107d018cecf459bd08f5e0f90516d
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.