Website Regis University
Data Science Faculty
Northwest Denver Campus
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Requested Start Date for this Position:
08/07/2023 – 6 days to go
Northwest Denver Campus
Full-time or Part-time:
The Anderson College of Business and Computing at Regis University invites applications for a full-time, 9-month tenure-track appointment as an Assistant Professor. Candidates with outstanding credentials may be considered at the Associate Professor level.
Working at Regis University
As Regis employees, we embrace our Jesuit Catholic values of respect, inclusion and equity, and welcome employees, faculty and students from all faiths and cultures. Together, we perform our duties in alignment with the mission of the University and seek dedicated individuals to contribute to and strengthen that mission and our service to students.
Take a moment to consider our Total Rewards package:
– A generous tuition benefit for employees, spouses, and dependents
– Paid Mission leave to give employees time to volunteer in the community
– Options for flexible work
– Additional time off each year when the University closes for Winter Break
– Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please submit a resume/vita, cover , and list of references with your application. Current employees, please submit an application by logging into Workday. Click on the Career Worklet and access the internal site.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will oversee the Master of Science in Health Informatics degree program in the Data and Information Systems department in Anderson College.
- This person will teach adult learners in an accelerated online setting and must be willing to teach our students using various teaching modalities.
- The successful candidate will also develop an aligned research agenda that the Health Informatics program and the Data and Information Systems department can support.
- This person must also be willing to serve the academic community through its academic and governance committees and other committees that enhance department, college, and university operations.
- Finally, this person must also exhibit excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for working with a student population that includes undergraduate and graduate students from both traditional and post-traditional student populations.
The following duties also fall within the area of responsibility.
- Engage faculty within the college to enhance curriculum and course content; and evaluate and assess the effectiveness of changes
- Use assurance of learning techniques and processes to assess student performance and the overall effectiveness of the program
- Participate in faculty assessment programs
- Provide ongoing advising for students related to courses, capstones, and research activities
- Attend commencements
- Attend and participate in general faculty meetings and other meetings and events as requested by the Department Chair, Associate Dean, or the Academic Dean of the college
- Act as a department resource for students, faculty, and staff; assist with special projects.
An earned Ph.D. in Health Informatics, Health Data Science, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or a closely related field.
To view our Benefits Guide use either the link or the web address below.
$71,000 – $106,000 / annually commensurate with qualifications
Since 1877, Regis University has been using our Jesuit background to provide an education for men and women of all ages and faiths and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission: A Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Inspired by St. Ignatius Loyola, the mission of Regis University is to educate men and women of all ages to make a positive impact in a rapidly-changing global society. We encourage our students to seek truth, live purposeful lives, and continually examine and attempt to answer the question: ‘How ought we to live?’ Regis University’s Northwest Campus is the main campus and administrative hub, located in Denver, Colorado. Regis University has three additional campuses in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Thornton, Colorado and the Denver Tech Center, as well as distance learning initiatives.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-f8653356b77c9d44b054f45f366dda35
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.